The City of Lewes is accepting applications for a full-time, dependable, and professional Accounts Receivable/Billing Clerk with the Finance Department. This employee will maintain all aspects of the property tax files, as well as receive and record daily cash receipts, answer phones and greet residents/visitors. Qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional computer experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Edmunds accounting software experience preferred.
- Experience with accounts receivable function to include cash, check, and credit card processing.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Working knowledge of governmental accounting.
The starting salary for this position is $35,000, with an excellent benefit package.
Employment applications are available at Lewes City Hall or at www.ci.lewes.de.us and will be accepted until 4:00 pm, Friday, January 6, 2017. Completed applications & resumes can be mailed or hand delivered to Lewes City Hall, c/o Financial Officer, P.O. Box 227, 114 E. Third Street, Lewes, Delaware 19958 or emailed to email@example.com. The City of Lewes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To download the Accounts Receivable/Billing Clerk JOB DESCRIPTION, click here.