May 16th, 2018 - 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
Diabetes Self-Management Program
Wednesdays, 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
May 2 - June 6
This 6-week class provided by Delaware Medical Reserve Corps will help people living with diabetes to:
- prevent and/or delay health complications
- improve your A1C (quarterly blood sugar reading)
- understand the importance of an action plan for diabetes control
- improve diabetes self-management
- understand the value of communication
Registration required. To sign up either call the library at 302-645-2733 or stop by the Circulation Desk.
Free of charge - takes place at the Library (111 Adams Avenue, Lewes, DE). For more information, visit www.lewes.lib.de.us or phone 302-645-2733.