June 12th, 2019 - 8:00 am to 11:00 am
Historic Lewes Farmers Market @ Crooked Hammock
Crooked Hammock Way
FRESH at HLFM's Wednesday Farmers Market
- Ada's Picnic: They will bring their best salads for Father's Day cookouts - potato, macaroni, Greek Orzo and pea & pasta! They will also bring a cauliflower rice and bean salad as the daily special, all made from locally sourced produce.
- Bennett Orchards: Blueberries!
- Dittmar Family Farms: Spring mix, lettuce, bibb lettuce, kale. Carrots, bunch onions, zucchini. Pasture-raised chicken, whole half and cut up options
- Evans Farms Produce: squash and zucchini
- Hattie's Garden: Triple washed salad ingredients, including loose-leaf lettuce, mesclun and arugula, Hakurei Turnips, Swiss Chard, green beans, young onions, scallions, dill, cilantro. Fresh cut flowers bouquets include zinnias, ageratum, dianthus, snapdragons and cosmos.
- Kalmar Farm: asparagus, onions, squash
- Old World Breads: Breads, cookies, pies, crackers and quiches - all hand crafted in Lewes, DE!
- Parsons Farms Produce: Multi-generational farm with blueberries, strawberries.
- Totem Farms: Microgreens varieties including wasabi, arugula, pea tendrils, popcorn shoots, kale and more. red okra, green beans, summer squash, zucchini, cucumbers, tomatoes, red and white fresh onions. frisée (endive), escarole, radicchio, white avalanche beets, red beets, mini romaine, spring mix and Swiss chard