LET YOUR MEMBERSHIP WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS
• FREE LISTING in the annually updated Lewes Visitor Guide (January)
*2024 Visitor Guide distributed beginning in January 2024
• FREE LISTING
on the Chamber’s website – www.leweschamber.com
– (Immediately) Business Directory listings can accommodate up to 3 images and a description provided by member.
• REFERRALS (phone, email and from our Visitor Center) – (Immediately)
• NETWORKING at Chamber functions: Mont hly breakfast meetings at 8 a.m. with speakers and Monthly Social Mixers sponsored by our Members at their businesses from 5–7 p.m. Dates and locations announced in eblasts 10-14 days prior to events.
• ADVERTISING (PAID) Your Business in Chamber publications:
o Lewes Visitors Guide - display ad (Printed in December annually for Jan.-Dec. distribution)
o Historic Lewes Map - 3-line listing of your business - (Printed in Spring annually) Map is displayed at the I-95 Visitor Center, brochure boxes in several Lewes public locations, other visitor centers & at both Cape May-Lewes Ferry terminals
o Lewes Garden Tour Program-display ad (Printed in Spring annually)
o Lewes Relocation Booklet-display ad (Printed in Summer annually)
o Promotional E-Blasts – Anytime during the year. Reserve date in advance
• PROMOTING Your Business FOR FREE
o Chamber’s Visitor Center – Rack Cards, Business Cards, Display promotions and Posters
o Posts on Facebook
• CHAMBER BUYS ADVERTISING promoting Lewes as a destination in regional and local media in Philadelphia, Baltimore, New Jersey and DC Markets
• CHAMBER REPRESENTS BUSINESSES with representation at City Council Meetings, Greater Lewes Foundation, Southern Delaware Tourism (SDT) commission, Lewes- Rehoboth Canal Improvement Association, Association of Delaware Chambers of Commerce and numerous other committees associated with the Lewes area
• CHAMBER FACILITATES RIBBON CUTTING CEREMONIES FOR NEW MEMBERS AND PROMOTING YOUR BUSINESS’ SPECIAL EVENTS.