LET YOUR MEMBERSHIP WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- FREE LISTING in the annually updated Lewes Visitor Guide (January)
*2015 Visitor Guide distributed beginning in January 2015
- FREE LISTING on the Chamber’s website – www.leweschamber.com – (Immediately)
- REFERRALS (phone, e-mail and from our visitor center) – (Immediately)
- NETWORKING at Chamber functions: Monthly breakfast meetings at 8 a.m. with speakers and Monthly Social Mixers sponsored by our Members at their businesses from 5 – 7 pm. Dates and locations announced in monthly Membership Newsletters.
- MEMBERSHIP NEWSLETTER Published monthly and mailed mid-month with announcements of membership meetings and mixers & your business can advertise in it with flyer
- ADVERTISING (PAID) Your Business in Chamber publications:
- Chamber Website - Featured Member block in center of home page- priced according to time of year.
- Lewes Visitor Guide-display ad (Printed in December annually for Jan.-Dec. distribution)
- Historic Lewes Map-3-line listing of your business - (Printed in Spring annually) Map is displayed at the I-95 Visitor Center, other brochure boxes in Lewes, other visitor centers & at both Cape May-Lewes Ferry terminals
- Lewes Garden Tour Program-display ad (Printed in Spring annually)
- Lewes Relocation Booklet-display ad (Printed in Summer annually)
- PROMOTING Your Business FOR FREE
Chamber’s Visitor Center – Rack Cards, Business Cards, Display promotions and Posters
- CHAMBER BUYS ADVERTISING promoting Lewes as a destination in regional and local media in Philadelphia, Baltimore, New Jersey and DC Markets
- CHAMBER REPRESENTS BUSINESSES with representation at City Council Meetings, Greater Lewes Foundation, Southern Delaware Tourism (SDT) commission, Lewes- Rehoboth Canal Improvement Association, Association of Delaware Chambers of Commerce and numerous other committees associated with the Lewes area
- CHAMBER FACILITATES RIBBON CUTTING CEREMONIES FOR NEW MEMBERS AND PROMOTING YOUR BUSINESS’ SPECIAL EVENTS.